Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost habits already?

First, let me talk about the surprise I got yesterday when I woke up (and then another, bigger one when I worked out).

I woke up, and DIDN'T HURT. Much. I was still a little sore, but after the massive failure that were Day 3's pushups, I wasn't expecting to be able to move my arms, much less be almost entirely pain free. It was like my body suddenly decided to rebuild itself in the night. And then I went to workout, and when I got to the pushups, I did the entire first set without even needing to pause--a first for me. I'm still doing them on my knees, but holy crap. I was seriously dreading the extra set, but I got through it fine, and probably could (and should) have done a couple more--I did 5 on the first 3 sets, then upped it to 8 on the last one.

And then there's how I'm feeling right now. I woke up late, so I didn't have time to work out this morning. I'm actually feeling what I can only call a craving for jumproping. I'm also feeling more sluggish than normal, and I forgot things this morning (not sure if it's a symptom of not exercising or if I've just been lucky the past week or so. I forget things a lot, but haven't since PCP started).

Crap. Forgot two things, one of which I just remembered now. Need to call the caterer....and left my cell at home. Fantastic. Perhaps I'll remember tomorrow.

Go Team Army Ants!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling good and not achy! I felt the same way today, much more clear-headed. Go Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that sluggish feeling any day that I don't do the jumprope. It's cool that you're feeling the craving so early on!

    ReplyDelete