Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi there!

Hello everyone! I'm Kristen, a 23 year old recent college grad, and even more recent resident of Wisconsin. I've never been "fit" per se, though I've been less heavy, and more heavy, than I am now. I'm ready to change the way I look, the way I look at myself, and the way I relate to food.

I'm really excited to get this party started and to meet all you guys doing it with me.

And until someone suggests a better name, I dub the April group the Army Ants. Because they can lift 5 times their body weight. And because I like watching The Big Bang Theory.

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you Kristen! The Big Bang Theory rocks, I approve the name. I'm sure you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PCP! Congratulations on making this commitment. The next 3 weeks are the hardest. Good luck and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete