Monday, May 10, 2010

Egg and Shopping

I've felt ok after eggs for two days in a row--all weekend in other words. I'm feeling a little off this morning. Not bad, not like it has been before, just sort of....there. Like I'm suddenly more aware that I have a stomach.

Workout yesterday was very very slow. Much slower than it should have been. I spent a lot of extra time resting between sets and exercises; time that I shouldn't have rested. It was entirely a mental thing, since I knew going into the workout that I didn't want to do it. But I did it anyway. *shrug* At least it got done, even if I didn't get the full effects because of the extra resting.

Floor jumps are killer, still can't do real pushups (though I do try every time they're on the list) so I'm doing them on my knees, and can't breath during v-sits. Those things are brutal.

Everything else is pretty ok. Went shopping yesterday for a dress to wear to my bridal shower, and had a surprisingly great time trying on clothes. Things fit. I actually had to veto things that were too big in the chest. I've never, ever had to do that. Now, I know a lot of girls that do PCP lament the disappearance of their breasts as they lose body fat (and really, what are breasts but fat and a couple glands?), but for me, it's one of the perks. I'm not massive, I know that. I've seen plenty of women bigger than me. But I've been a D cup since I was 12, and it's not been fun. So I'm getting excited that my bras are fitting a little looser than they used to. Of course, losing some of the abdominal fat would be nice too. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Clothes fitting is by far my favorite side effect of getting in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for clothes fitting better!
    I feel your pain concerning the lack of desire to workout (this weekend was a lot of dragging my feet) and not being able to do all the exercises. Just remember, we're carrying the pig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too-big boobs are way overrated (I've been a DD or DDD since 12 myself). I'm super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete