Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nothing New

Not much to report.

Eating well, feeling well. Exercising...as best I can. The pushups.... damn those pushups. I absolutely can't do the "real" ones yet, and I can't really finish the sets we've got of the knee ones. I do what I can, I rest a little, and do a few more. I do try to push myself, really. But I don't feel any stronger in my chest than I did before this whole thing started.

Everything else is more or less keeping up with the exercises though. Ok, not the davincis. But I do them. As best I can, even though I'm lucky to get my arms up past my waist in the last couple reps. Oh the burn. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm similarly frustrated by the incline pull-ups and feel the burn to the point of thinking I'm going to not be able to get up from lunges. I just keep doing as many as I can, breathing to help with the exertion bit, and remind myself that I am-- slowly-- getting stronger.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete